Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 10th July 2012
I dont mind playing you Stuart if that what you offering.
OK, 2/3 of the problem solved.

Nick is up for 40K v the Dark Eldar at 1250 points. Is the plan to play 5th or 6th edition?

I am up for Warmachine, 35 points. What are you bringing Alan and do you want to do SR2012?

Andy T
(06-07-2012, 05:14 PM)smallpoxeldar Wrote: I dont mind playing you Stuart if that what you offering.

Alas I'm not really a 40K player (yet) Dan, but hoping to use 6th edition as a springboard into it. It sounds like we can get you a name against Nick T though...

(06-07-2012, 07:23 PM)Doc T Wrote: Nick is up for 40K v the Dark Eldar at 1250 points. Is the plan to play 5th or 6th edition?

Nice one Andy, I'll pencil in Dan against Nick...

(06-07-2012, 07:23 PM)Doc T Wrote: I am up for Warmachine, 35 points. What are you bringing Alan and do you want to do SR2012?

...and yourself against Alan!

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
will be useing cygnar proxey if u dnt mind and yes sr2012 is fine
Nick is cool, what army do you have and it be 6th edition.
Nick will be bringing Tau.

Alan, I will probably bring Cryx (and my Cygnar - there might be something you could use)

Cheers,

Andy
I'll bring my Cygnar along too Alan - feel free to borrow anything you need to.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I will also be bringing along a Space Ork army. Time for a clear out - Battlewagon, 3 x Killa Kans, 30+ troops, big nobs, generals, codex, etc - around 1000 points, fully painted/based in a very striking blue/red scheme (with red orc skin rather than the usual green) and ready to play. I'm looking for £120 so bring your cheque books if interested folks.
Cheers,
Andy T
Luke, don't know if you'll get this message but I'm running slightly later than normal, should be there by half seven though.

Sorry bout that,

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I FINALLY BEAT ROB!!!!!!!!!! :p
Ahem. Good game Rob, thought in the middle game that it wasn't going to go my way with all the 1's i kept rolling for my plasma. But the three flyers won it for me, popping the Dreads and grave chute inserting the plasma squad on target for a change! (first time i think!) Think if i hadn't shot down your Storm raven (which we realized at the end you forgot to evade) it could have been very different as you could have melta'd a vendetta.
I still hate those bloody paladins though.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven