Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red war 40k List Submission thread
Nice one, looking forward to it Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
It's in the 'oh wait a minute, what do you call it' dynasty, in the 'oh you know the one near the back' galaxy, in the 'I'll remember it in a second' solar system"

So looking forward to this event. Was talking at our club last night and if this goes well we might try and run a one day tourni at our club and invite everyone that is there on Sunday as first entrants.

(26-06-2012, 09:46 AM)Nemesor Something or Other Wrote: So looking forward to this event. Was talking at our club last night and if this goes well we might try and run a one day tourni at our club and invite everyone that is there on Sunday as first entrants.

That would be amazing! Big Grin just keep us informed Big Grin

The entrants list has been updated again to show who has submitted lists, we're currently waiting on 4 lists, Nicks, both Thurgoods and Richard March's, the midnight deadline is fast approaching for those extra tournament points.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in a couple of days! Big Grin

(26-06-2012, 09:46 AM)Nemesor Something or Other Wrote: So looking forward to this event. Was talking at our club last night and if this goes well we might try and run a one day tourni at our club and invite everyone that is there on Sunday as first entrants.

Sounds good!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari

Sounds awesome, I'd be game.

Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
HQ

Baron Sathonyx
105 Points

Elites

8 Incubi - Klaivex
191 Points

Troops

15 Hellions - Helliarch, Agoniser
265 Points

10 Warriors - Sybarite, Dark Lance, Shredder
130 Points

10 Warriors - Sybarite, Dark Lance, Shredder
130 Points

5 Warriors
45 Points

5 Warriors
45 points

10 Wyches - Hekatrix, Agoniser, Razorflail, Hydra Gauntlets
150 Points

2 Raiders - Dark Lance, Flicker Field, Splinter Racks
160 Points

2 Raiders - Dark Lance, Enhanced Aethersails
130 Points

Heavy Support

Ravager - 3 Dark Lances, Flicker Field
115 Points

Ravager - 3 Dark Lances, Flicker Field
115 Points

Razorwing Jetfighter - 2 Disintegrator Cannons, Splinter Cannon, Flicker Field
165 Points

Total - 1746 Points

There we are, finally posted Tongue

(27-06-2012, 07:33 AM)Embolden Wrote: The entrants list has been updated again to show who has submitted lists, we're currently waiting on 4 lists, Nicks, both Thurgoods and Richard March's, the midnight deadline is fast approaching for those extra tournament points.

Might be worth dropping Doc T (Andy T) a PM to remind him.

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(27-06-2012, 07:01 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(27-06-2012, 07:33 AM)Embolden Wrote: The entrants list has been updated again to show who has submitted lists, we're currently waiting on 4 lists, Nicks, both Thurgoods and Richard March's, the midnight deadline is fast approaching for those extra tournament points.

Might be worth dropping Doc T (Andy T) a PM to remind him.

He was talking about it last night, so he knew at the time, whether or not it's slipped his mind since then i dont know XD
Sorry my internet is messing up, I have Andy and both Nicks list now, will update as soon as possible. it's just taken me 45mins to log on??

Just to confirm I have now lost internet access at home, but before it went down, is was to check that we have now received all the of the list! So a massive thank you everyone!

Also if you have a choice of sandwich please let us know, otherwise it's pot luck! Smile