Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stream of Consciousness
Not happy with the results of applying a wash to Coleman Stryker's cloak. In fact it looks pants.

So it's a Dettol bath for him tonight.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I found my missing Palaquin this morning. On top of the boiler. Was allowing the Green Stuff to dry yesterday. If the heat goes away, I might try and paint it up today.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
You'd think a Land Raider would be easy to find wouldn't you - I'm sure we have a partially assembled one kicking around somewhere...
Decided on these cobblestone bases from Dragon Forge for my Malifaux figures:

[Image: 30mm%20round%20lip%20cobblestone.jpg]

Just a shame they'll take 2 - 3 weeks to arrive from the states Sad
Started assembling and prepping my Malifaux figures tonight. Couple of tricky seams to get rid of, but generally not too bad.
I just built 3 totems whilst waiting for my dinner. Has anyone ever used a super glue activator before?
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Started painting a Showgirl and Mannequin group. However whilst I had some flesh colour mixed up, I decided to finish off Cassandra's base. Little surprise for Tuesday, but I feel it worked out ok, and made a paint job I wasn't overtly happy with less noticable.

Unfortunatly two consecutive late nights, and a need to strip at least one wall off wallpaper fully, mean I may not get back to the pairing I want to finish today. Maybe tomorrow.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(19-06-2011, 10:26 AM)Gareth Wrote: Started painting a Showgirl and Mannequin group. However whilst I had some flesh colour mixed up, I decided to finish off Cassandra's base. Little surprise for Tuesday, but I feel it worked out ok, and made a paint job I wasn't overtly happy with less noticable.

Unfortunatly two consecutive late nights, and a need to strip at least one wall off wallpaper fully, mean I may not get back to the pairing I want to finish today. Maybe tomorrow.

Got back to the duet, and finished one of the colours. Waiting for a glaze to dry and then watching some tele, before hopefully getting the second colouring on the dresses done tonight.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Just got a bit of work to shift in preparation for a demo tomorrow, then hopefully I'll get some time to sit down and carry on with my Malifaux figures.
thinnking about the enormous imperial and invader armies all on 1 omega table...
there will not be enough room. i could add some more tables to make it bigger...
but any other idea's

tom
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green