Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stream of Consciousness
Well I got loads of painting done today. Alas it was on the bathroom walls and not my miniatures. Sad
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
More painting of the bathroom variety today. Tempted to bring a paintstation along to the meeting tomorrow and crack on with my LotR Elves.
well at least when your bathroom is done its one less thing that needs to be done bugging you Big Grin
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(08-05-2011, 11:59 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: well at least when your bathroom is done its one less thing that needs to be done bugging you Big Grin

I was tempted to use a fine detail brush to get into the corners, and considered dry-brushing the skirting Big Grin
Headache :,( Gimme Pain Relief. Won't stop me getting my butt kicked tonight though.
I think my last pack of Warriors of the Last Alliance is on the way from Gifts for Geeks, so just waiting for the hero blister packs now. Meanwhile I'm trying not to order anything else Smile
No painting last night, but managed to sort out an order with Maelstrom for Luke's Warmachine stuff. After breaking the Wargames Workshop website (sorry!).
I also came very close to ordering some Malifaux figures. Like I really need more stuff to paint!
At least it'd be models and not another bathroom, though mine could do with a lick of paint if you run out of things to paint lol
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Well this is my current "Hobby" pile, which I need to work through. I really need to stop adding it to it, until I at least take two items from it.

[Image: img0272zr.jpg]