Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stream of Consciousness
(02-05-2011, 06:13 PM)Gareth Wrote: Met some people who play at a club in Frankly. Passed on our forum site, and expecting an email on details of thier's. Could give people more places to play.

Might be good to set up an inter-club tournament at some point.

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
More progress tonight...

Erestor nearly finished, but botched the cloak a little so need to have another go at that.

Got Aenur Mordheim proudly straddling a stream via a couple of stepping stones on his base (must sort out a photo) and made a start on his cloak.

Still haven't summoned the courage to have another try at that Cadian/Catachan camo stripe on those Space Marines though... Blush
Why is it that only after painting some really nice gold armour on Erestor that I notice some casting edges that I didn't file down...?
Exactly the same thing happened to me on one of the Mordor trolls. After getting rid of that, I've since found another piece, but I'm hoping that will blend into the armour.

It's difficult to spot them sometimes when they've been black primed.
Reassuring to know it's not just me then Smile

These particular seams are on Erestor's arm plating - could possibly get away with leaving them but I just know they'll bug me!
Sounds like about half of my LotR order is on the way from Gifts for Geeks, with the rest to follow sometime after.
I'm itching to see the cavalry painted and on the tabletop.
(03-05-2011, 10:35 PM)Simon Wrote: I'm itching to see the cavalry painted and on the tabletop.

Me too Big Grin

At this rate I'll just be fielding Erestor next week. I hope he can run fast...

That could make for a good game lol 'flight of erestor' see how long he can hold out before being captured by the evil force
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(04-05-2011, 10:32 AM)stygmatyr Wrote: That could make for a good game lol 'flight of erestor' see how long he can hold out before being captured by the evil force

I like it - the "manhunt" scenario!