Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bushido's 5th Faction: The Ito
GCT Studios have initiated an Indiegogo funding campaign to get the 5th faction (The Ito) into production.

Indigogo campaign: http://www.indiegogo.com/bushido
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I may just have to donate as I like the Naga inspired artwork so far.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
snakes are cool but still likeing the beast fraction (with the monk on tortuise/gorilla/halfwomenfox combo)
Funding was successful. In no small part to the guy who bought the $2k donation pack. As such there is a special treat for anyone who is one of the first 100 sign ups for the entire faction

Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Donated towards it anyway at the $25 level as I want to show my support to the company Smile
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Nearly at 10k. They added a 2.5k perk which was $500 dollars for a painted starter and it lasted under an hour.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Signed up for the $50 perk.
$15K funding reached.

$20K reached.

http://www.indiegogo.com/bushido?c=activity&a=608997
Had a good chat with with Odin from GCT Studios today, and had a look at some new concept artwork for some very impressive things they have in the pipeline.