Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Games Expo 2013, 24th - 26th May
We're going to try and head over on Saturday morning.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I am going to go tomorrow morning too.
If I make it, it will be in the afternoon. However I doubt I'll go, seeing as its not really a traders show. The one thing I don't need, is the temptation to pick up and not play another game.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Enjoyable day. The new venue has more space across the various rooms, although the club-run participation games are a little out of the way now (something for us to bear in mind if/when considering to run a table). From a trader perspective there also seemed to be slightly less representation for miniatures than the previous couple of years, with the balance tipping in favour of board/card/RPG titles. The crew from Steve Jackson games were doing a great job with demos, and business seems to be booming for them.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Just got back from this. Had a good time with the kids, played a few different games in the family zone, could easily have spent the whole day playing games. Picked up Munchkin just as an impulse buy and because JJ had mentioned it was good! Only cost the family £10 to get in cos we'd arrived at 1.30pm and the kids got free goody bags as well since they had a surplus, result!

Well run, will probably go again next year.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I picked up some cool terrain pieces from the Warmill. Will try and get them painted soon and bring them along.