Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kickstarter Kings of War
I went undead, got the 1000 pt deal.
Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
heh so a undead vs elves and goblins vs elves match in the furture is in order
You've probably all had the email with the link to the electronic version of the rulebook - a few familiar names in the back Wink
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Got in today and there was a big box of mantic games miniatures waiting for me. : )
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I have a parcel waiting for me to collect :-)
Goblins arrived today. As did my rule book, which did not contain pledger names. WTF???
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(31-08-2012, 04:27 PM)Gareth Wrote: Goblins arrived today. As did my rule book, which did not contain pledger names. WTF???

Yeah I got my orcs, but also no names in the back of the rulebook.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
anyone got their armys made yet my 1000pts of elves are looking sad just sitting and getting dust on my desk also be intresting to see a custom made army goes agasint ur starter armys (since i just bought what i like and the theme of what elves are)
1000 pts of Elves and the rulebook (with names in the back) arrived this morning. Missing one ticket for the open day though.

Anyone queried the lack of names in their book with Mantic yet?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(01-09-2012, 02:46 PM)Stuart Wrote: 1000 pts of Elves and the rulebook (with names in the back) arrived this morning. Missing one ticket for the open day though.

Anyone queried the lack of names in their book with Mantic yet?

Don't think I'm going to bother personally, have got the e-copy with them. Will start assembling mine in a week or two, busy making terrain for necromunda at the moment!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari