Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Total War in the Badlands - Malifaux
Now upto 8. Looking quite healthy, although still a while to go, and I have a podcast mention to come still.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Also waiting to hear from the Davises, Mickachu, Kris and Paul. I calculated a possible 14 attendees, which would be heat, if I could hit that number. May have to cry over the amount of terrain, I need to produce, but it would provide a lot of potential for games against new people, if I could get to that number.
I also work it out as you needing 4 30mm bases, for objectives. 4 if we get destroy evidence, and one that could be used for treasure hunt.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Alas myself and Luke won't be along for the tournie, but let me know what help you need to get the word out. It's already been mentioned on our Facebook and Twitter feeds, and I'll continue to plug it every few days. Also feel free to use those feeds yourself - I think I sent you the details a while back, but let me know if you need them again.

Have you mentioned it on any other forums? Might be worth a punt over on the Malifaux section of the Warhammer forum: http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewforum....528fc05f93

EDIT: might also be worth a post on the Wyvern Wargamers forum and Cheltenham gamers Yahoo groups. I think there was also a chap from Earlswood gamers who was also into Malifaux when I met them at the UK Games Expo last year.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Stuart your a let down, i will make sure I write this in my report for RedWarNews.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I can filter it out when the site sends the email Wink

Do you know if Owen is planning to send out a newsletter with mention of the tournie?
Owen already has. I am waiting on the latest episode of Twisted Fates to go out, which should get me some exposure. To be honest the Warhammer forum, is something I have not looked at. However a quick visit, shows a lot of For Sale threads, and the odd event ones are nearly dead. I know the Flame on one, didn't got nearly no response until it was mentioned on the main boards. Because the Wyrd boards are the place for all new release info and other official news, (unlike the PP boards for example, where you have the main page with news, and then have to go to the forums, if you want more,) the Wyrd boards are the place to go. I don't think the 3 pages for Malifaux, Puppet Wars and Terraclips get much traffic, as it is almost the reverse of the PP model.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Aye, the Malifaux section isn't massively popular on the Warhammer forum, but my advice would be to market the tournie in as many places as you can think of. It does no harm to spread the word, and you may find attendees in the unlikeliest of places - that's how RedWarSoc got off the ground after all Smile

(There's also a dedicated events forum over there - obviously massively awash with 40K and WFB though)
its on TWF now.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
First batch of prizes arrived today. I also hear Kris has signed up, which takes us to 9 players. Still hoping Mick and Paul, decide to make a showing, as a nice dozen gamers, would be a really good turnout.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Sir Mick has agreed to take part and we will help him prepare ready for the event.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)