Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dead Heat campaign day. Malifaux
You may or may or may not be aware, but Malifaux embarked upon a world wide campaign on Friday. The eventual winners, receive an alternate sculpt for their factions henchman. I have not yet posted anything on the Malifaux section about this, but intend to soon.

Anyway Dave / Cloussau, who some of you would have met at the Games Expo, is running a Dead Heat campaign day, at Wargames Workshop in Northampton, on Sunday July 1st. It happens so clash with the Redditch 40k event, but this is intended to be a less competitive day of gaming.

I am waiting to see what else might be planned for me, seeing as its quite short notice, but I am tempted to attend.

Here is the official post on the event, and I am sure it will be updated soonish.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Just realised that the Olympic Torch is passing through Redditch on the 1st. As such I will NOT be attending this event. Bit of a bugger to be honest, but once in a life time opportunities and what not.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Well that I did not know. Guess I'll tag along and see the torch too!
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)