Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Total War in the Badlands - Malifaux
Final bump, for tomorrow. I'm sure anyone wanting to play has said so, but if anyone wants to pop by for a period, feel free. Looks like I have an odd number of players, which is a shame, as I should be playing against he 'bye,' but I am sure I can turn it into a demo, if people are interested.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Well today is the day. I have 4 tables set up for the start, with terrain for more being provided by Total Wargamer, should I need it.

Here is what we are looking at;

[Image: 20120616180304.jpg]
[Image: 20120616180319.jpg]
[Image: 20120616180330.jpg]

Cannot get the last image to load, without signing up, and at 6.30, I just don't want to. Photos of the day to follow.

Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
looks gd cnt wait well done for doing this gaz and thanks Big Grin
After some hectic weeks terrain building, the 9 players showed up, which made it worth while.

Standings were as follows;

1 - Luke Ingram 9/12/15
2 - Jack Evans 9/9/14
3 - Dave Saunders - 6/8/15
4 - Alan Joynes - 4.5/2/12
5 - Simon Read - 4.5/-6/6
6 - Amelia J-S - 3/-4/8
7 - Justin Hirst - 3/-6/10
8 - Kris Hestor - 0/-7/8
9 - David Rolson - 0/-13.5/2

I think David was playing his first games, so I hope he had fun.

Prizes were dished out to the top three, with Dave taking the wooden spoon.
Luke also took out a narrow player voted best painted crew, again beating Jack by one vote.
With a three way tie for best sports, between Amelia, Justin and again Jack, I decided to use TO discretion to vote myself, for Amelia's bubbly personality.
With no extraordinary tales of bad luck, Kris who just missed on walking away with the Spoon, got a new Puppet Deck. I am hoping he can use it to improve his luck in the future.

Finally I need to thank two organisations. Firstly to Total Wargamer for the venue, and some prizes. Secondly to Terrain Geek, for some prize support.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen