Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free to Play stuff
Hey was just wondering for those into their PC games if they had tried these 2 out. Me and my friends are starting to spend quite a bit of time on League of Legends, a free to play MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) game, basically like Defense of the Ancients mod for Warcraft 3. It's pretty fun and has a decent free to play model. Another one i'm loving a lot is Tribes: Ascend, again it has a good free to play model and is very skill based. Pretty high skill ceiling, it's about as far away from stuff like Battlefield and Call of Duty as you can get, rewards skillful play, very fast paced, like old school online shooters (Quake 3, Unreal Tournament). Just thought i'd point them out to people, they are a lot of fun, and since they are free definately worth trying out. If you fancy trying either give me a shout so i can refer people, we both get bonuses if i invite you to either ^_^
im already into lol Big Grin though i dnt play often hence why im still at level 17 after half a year Sad
I'm only level 21 at the moment, trying to get to 30 so i can put together a decent ranked team. I'm not too shabby as Lux. Gotta love lazers!
whats the aim of the league of legends game
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Basically you spawn in your base, and the objective is to help your team destroy the enemies base. You each pick a unique champion, each has a different set of skills and abilities, and you fight the enemy team and their computer controlled minions to try and destroy the enemy defences. It plays a bit like a strategy game mixed with and RPG, its a little strange to play at first, but it can be a lot of fun, and provides very rewarding teamplay
well i am lvl 6 on it now and its very funny i play jax and i just get my damage up to loads and i can kill 2 champions before dieing all at once
my games:
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(14-05-2012, 05:42 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote: well i am lvl 6 on it now and its very funny i play jax and i just get my damage up to loads and i can kill 2 champions before dieing all at once

ugh you didn't let me invite you...........
haha well i perfer the ablitly power casters and as such would hate useing jax but if u like jax master yi works in the same vien/way
also like ashe and garen
my games:
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(15-05-2012, 11:44 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: haha well i perfer the ablitly power casters and as such would hate useing jax but if u like jax master yi works in the same vien/way

Naaaa Jax is an AP/AD hybrid fighter, Yi is a pure AD carry/jungler normally. Yi has very weak early game, strong late game