Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tuesday 22nd May 2012
Ill be down tuesday
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
Think Si A and Dane are having a bash at Warmaster Napoleonic? 10mm-tastic.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
What you up for Kris?

Justin - you got anything planned?
(16-05-2012, 07:20 PM)Doc T Wrote: Hi Simon,

If you bring Khador I'll bring Cryx or Cygnar, if you bring Retribution I'll bring Skorne. Let me know what you decide.
See you tuesday,

Andy

I'll be fielding the Retribution I've decided.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
The Car has massively failed the MOT, so i have to scrap the car and go car shopping tomorrow.
If i can't get anything sorted before tuesday i may have to pikey a lift for myself and Rob for the week if anyone can give us one?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I have nothing planned yet, so I'll be up for a game of either warmachine or malifaux, if anyone is available
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(19-05-2012, 07:07 PM)manrogue Wrote: The Car has massively failed the MOT, so i have to scrap the car and go car shopping tomorrow.
If i can't get anything sorted before tuesday i may have to pikey a lift for myself and Rob for the week if anyone can give us one?

Yep, no problem Vince - pick you around 6.30pm? Might need to get you to direct me to Rob's place.
(19-05-2012, 11:48 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: I have nothing planned yet, so I'll be up for a game of either warmachine or malifaux, if anyone is available

You and Kris fancy some pre-tournie Malifaux practice?
(19-05-2012, 11:49 AM)Etched Oracle Wrote:
(16-05-2012, 07:20 PM)Doc T Wrote: Hi Simon,

If you bring Khador I'll bring Cryx or Cygnar, if you bring Retribution I'll bring Skorne. Let me know what you decide.
See you tuesday,

Andy

I'll be fielding the Retribution I've decided.

Actually I'll bring my Cryx as I've just remembered that Retribution are not Hordes!
(19-05-2012, 11:48 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(19-05-2012, 07:07 PM)manrogue Wrote: The Car has massively failed the MOT, so i have to scrap the car and go car shopping tomorrow.

Yep, no problem Vince - pick you around 6.30pm? Might need to get you to direct me to Rob's place.

Cheers Stu, just on my way to look at a Car now (literally just wainting for brother in-law to pick me up) so all being well might be alright!

Will let you know either way for definate by Monday evening.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven