Poll: How many pages would you expect and publication frequency
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Single sided, weekly
0%
0 0%
Double sided, weekly
9.09%
1 9.09%
4 pages, weekly or fortnightly
27.27%
3 27.27%
More than four, but more likely once a month
63.64%
7 63.64%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RedWarNews
If you are happy with your stuff send it over in a PDF. Saves me doing anything. If on the other hand you fancy having me work a bit more, then send anything over and I can pretty it up.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(05-05-2012, 09:57 PM)Gareth Wrote: Stuart I am having some difficulties getting the Mac to accept this email. No idea if I am doing it right. I'll have to chat with you on Tuesday.

Having trouble setting up the account? Bring your Mac along on Tuesday and I'll have a look.

(05-05-2012, 09:57 PM)Gareth Wrote: Again Stuart I will have to speak to you about how I then distribute it.

Off the top of my head, if a PDF is the format you've settled on then I can create a private page for you on the website where you can submit the newsletter as a PDF upload, and it'll get sent out to everyone who has registered on both the main website and forum. I can then automagically insert links into the email for those who wish to opt-out, so we don't fall foul of anti-spamming guidelines.

I also knocked up a quick header graphic last week, let me know if this is the sort of thing you're after:

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Just another idea while I wait for the kettle to boil.

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Late May? I shall have to get started soon or else I'll never finish an article heh.

Thinking of doing a WarmaHordes piece each month starting with an overview of each system so Warmachine this month and Hordes the next. A short and brief introduction to the factions and their play styles in a nutshell so no more then a couple of pages each.

I also got to thinking how nice it would be for our first publication to have an introduction by one of the founders of the club (that being Simon A and Stuart incase you werent aware) about RedWarSoc, in the same vein as the "Editor's piece" you get at the start of a magazine.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
i would like to cover battle reports on warmachine and hordes
maybe some other stuff like a tactica etc some time
Excellent news. Stuart has set me up my email accounts. Submissions can be sent to gareth@redwarsoc.com, or if letters are at a premium, gaz@redwarsoc.com
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I was thinking of doing something on how created my new guard army from scratch ie. how i decided what units i wanted to buy and how it has evolved in to a all comers list that is competative but still fun to play. Will knock something together over weekend for you to look at Gaz. Would a multi part articles be okay?
Would like to do something that would be over a period of time, to reflect how my attitude towards the army changes, maybe something every three/four issues for four articles?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Sounds good.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I'm so ronery, oh so ronery.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqA5yrNSSd40dJDSJBJSy...-3AMeYI3py]

come on guys no submissions yet.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Got a something together in a rough draft will tidy up and send to you when get in from work, about deciding on which force to collect and how you can theme it(first part of that multi article thing).
Extras points for the team america qoute though!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven