Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salute 2013 - Saturday 20th April
I'm actually going to be away on my honeymoon then. Otherwise would have loved to help out. Today's minicon was great.
Simian aka Ben
Interests
40k Death Guard, Nurgle and Space Wolves, Malifaux (Guild, Gremlins & Ressers), In Her Majesties Name (Professor Berengei's Circus), Bolt Action (Big Red One), Dredd (Robots), OGaM, Necromunda (Redemptionists)

Hooting into the Abyss
I'm going along some time, but have to drop my parents at Heathrow first. I then thought making the most of being in Nodnol and grabbing a tube/dlr to the event. If someone fancies training it down, and accompanying me on the drive back, I'm sure something could be sorted.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Luke and I will be heading down for the day. If anyone wants anything picking up then let me know.

At the moment the only things on my shopping list are the new SAGA expansion and a tin of dark tone quickshade.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
anybody excited yet?
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)
Yeah, really looking forward to it - tempted to leave the plastic at home and just take cash so I don't spend too much!
(19-04-2013, 08:43 PM)Stuart Wrote: Yeah, really looking forward to it - tempted to leave the plastic at home and just take cash so I don't spend too much!

yes mate! Tongue

im biking it down rather than train so im limited to how much i can bring back,everything i buy will have to pass a "can i bring it home" test that should keep my wallet safe Tongue
other alias-jim
For some reason it was the same price to travel first class as standard class on the train, so Luke and myself will be heading down in comparative style.

I can always bring some stuff back for you - just saying Wink
cheers for the offer stu Wink
other alias-jim
I'm inside the M25. 22 stops on the Central Line, then two on the DLR to go.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
My bank account needs an armour save!
other alias-jim