Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 17th April 2012
(13-04-2012, 05:00 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: black 13th would be great if u got the models (want to try before u buy these models)
Big Grin

Good choice sir Wink
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(13-04-2012, 12:18 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: 35 sound good??? (would like to proxey cygnar in)
does mean u wouldnt have to deal with scary warpwovles lol

Great! I'm looking forward to it.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(13-04-2012, 08:41 PM)manrogue Wrote:
(11-04-2012, 05:02 AM)Embolden Wrote: Me and vince are hopefully going to have a 40k battle @ 1750pts
Should be good to go Rob, just got to make my vendetta and chimera before tuesday now.
Also need to get a command squad tomorrow, other than that think i have everything (except a few models borrowing off Luke!)
First time i'll be fielding a horde type army(70 ish troops, 7 tanks and flyer in my current list! Though it may change before tuesday.)

lol thats a lot of bodies for my Paladins to hack their way through!! Smile Should be fun either way! Big Grin

Id be willing to play a 40k game of around 1900 or less points.
Bringing my freind again, if I dont get a game I could just give him a tutorial.
Great game against Rob, loving my guard. For a first game with them was good, few tactical errors to learn from, but getting there!
Cheers for the help on the list and help with my tactics as well Rob, much appreciated!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(17-04-2012, 11:18 PM)manrogue Wrote: Great game against Rob, loving my guard. For a first game with them was good, few tactical errors to learn from, but getting there!
Cheers for the help on the list and help with my tactics as well Rob, much appreciated!

Mate, it was my pleasure! Smile I really enjoy the game, I rolled pretty well in the key moment with my large Paladin squad that had to come out of cover and once I hit your likes it was game over, but then when you killed Draigo and another few Paladins I actually thought you might table me, which you nearly did! I only have 4 or 5 models left...

Looking forward to the rematch already.