Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
Not to long ago a new website for the classic rpg game Baldurs Gate appeared with a countdown ticking away, once it had finished it was announced that Bioware along with Overhaul Games were remaking the original baldurs gate and balders gate 2 games with a reworked graphic engine and extra content, other details are thin on the ground atm other than the following announcement that it would be available to but for iPad.

Having never managed to play the originals i am kinda excited about this, maybe if it works out for them they will continue to remake the 2 icewind dale games as well and maybe even neverwinter nights, however the latter may just be wishfull thinking.

And i hope they stick to the original format and not feel the need to update it to 4th ed

http://www.baldursgate.com
I played both Baldur's Gate games and they were great, may have to get a copy if they release a new version.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
While not the same type of game, I was a big fan of the Dark Alliance spin-off.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(27-03-2012, 11:15 PM)Stuart Wrote: While not the same type of game, I was a big fan of the Dark Alliance spin-off.

i played a little bit of the second one, would have liked to have finished them both