Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pathfinder RPG
For those who dont know the game Pathfinder is an OGL (open gaming license) rpg that carries on where D&D 3.5 left off after wizards of the coast left to do their own thing.

I'm not going to get into any debates why i prefer this over 4th ed but hopefully in the near future im going to be getting the beginner box, now its aimed at 4 players but i believe it can be tweaked for more.

So what im proposing is if people would be interested in playing the starter box to please post and let me know, if things go well after the beginner box i have a set of modules picked out designed for new players id be more than happy to run if people wish to carry on and would like to make their own characters.

Oh and if i get a good response and i cant fit you all in for the first box session i dont mind at all running multiple sessions so everyone interested can get their chance to try it out.

Craig
I'm up for giving it a bash
I'd like to give it a try - RPG newbie though.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
rpg noob but sounds fun Smile
(14-03-2012, 12:34 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: rpg noob but sounds fun Smile

No worries thats what the beginner box is all about, introducing new players to the pathfinder system.
I now own the beginner box, gonna read through the rules and the adventure a few more times so i can run it smoothly