Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming Total Wargamer.
Next Saturday is Malifaux day. 3-3-12
The following week Paul want's me to make you aware that they are doing Dystopian Wars. 10-3-12
Two weeks later (after they run Ex-Illis,) is the second Warmachine day. 24-3-12.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Any idea what the intention with the Malifaux day is? Should be along to this to field my Justice crew.

I shall, despite a release of a certain game engulfing my life, be going to the Dystopian Wars day and of course, the Warmachine day.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
lilith will be coming along with her now completed brood (3tots 2young 1mature) on skull bases Big Grin cause im evil and neverborn
Is that game ME3 Si?
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
It sure would! Even booked extra days off work in order to play it for 96 hours straight.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(27-02-2012, 08:20 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: It sure would! Even booked extra days off work in order to play it for 96 hours straight.
Lol, i miss them days of epic gaming marathons! Remember doing it for most of the Zelda's and final fantasys.
You'll have completed ME 3 before i even recruit my first member.
Bloody kids spoil all your fun. Tongue

40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(27-02-2012, 10:53 PM)manrogue Wrote:
(27-02-2012, 08:20 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: It sure would! Even booked extra days off work in order to play it for 96 hours straight.
Lol, i miss them days of epic gaming marathons! Remember doing it for most of the Zelda's and final fantasys.
You'll have completed ME 3 before i even recruit my first member.
Bloody kids spoil all your fun. Tongue
Got mine pre-ordered off Origin, playing through the first 2 again atm XD
I was gonna do the same, but struggle for the time to play them. : (
I like to get engrossed in my rpg's for hours, which sadly the wife and nipper don't allow. Hence why i go for the couple hour stints on COD, can just turn it off whenever.
Blood bowl Skaven
I'm heading over for around 12ish maybe a little before.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Popped over to Total wargamer yesterday to have a look around as was in evesham, quite a nice little shop.
The guy was in engrossed in a game of talisman, which piqued the missus interest as was looking around, so may have to buy a copy.
Blood bowl Skaven