Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Aethervox mainly f.a.o. Alan
Seeing as I work outdoors, alone, for the majority of my day, I tend to have the iPhone on, listening to podcasts, or audiobooks. This week I am working my way through a book, that I got from one of my Audible credits, and I am quite backed up on podcasts, with several episodes worth of Warmachine ones to get through.

However everything after the book, will be bumped when the latest episode of the Aethervox comes out. This is by far my favourite wargaming podcast, and surprisingly enough it focuses on my favourite game.

Anyway the format of the episodes alternates between a general show, and a tactics episode. Earlier ones contained both the general show and an edited tactics episode, with the full tactics one coming out later as a solo show.

So why did I bring up the Aethervox, and why have a stated mainly Alan in the title bar. Well today the latest episode has been put up for download, and it contains a tactica on Liltith and her crew. It can be found here. Also if Simon R is interested a couple of months back they had a Lady J episode here.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen