Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale Eldar n' Grey Knights
Got a bunch of models i'm not doing anything with and i see no future in using, so i thought i'd make a list and see if anyone's interested.

Unassembled

Stormraven Gunship
Eldar Rangers x5
Eldar Falcon (partially assembled)

Assembled (and mostly unpainted)
Eldar Warwalker
Eldar Wraithlord
Eldar Dire Avengers x10
the howling banshees and eldar warlocks i would be intrested in
I'm interested in the Warwalker
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
PM sent! Smile

Is this all in aid of the Dreadnought army of DOOOOOOM!!!???
I may be interested in the Grey Knights, if none of the other 40k players are after them.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(13-02-2012, 10:36 PM)Embolden Wrote: PM sent! Smile

Is this all in aid of the Dreadnought army of DOOOOOOM!!!???

No, it's in aid of the TANK ARMY OF DOOM!!! GO IMPERIAL GUARD MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
Ooooh sounds good mate, I've only played guard a couple of times, each and every time it was a very close game!
Just edited the list as to whats left
Do you still have the Rangers, Farseer and Falcon as I could be interested in them as i'm just starting an Eldar army.
(10-07-2012, 08:23 AM)Zeewulf Wrote: Do you still have the Rangers, Farseer and Falcon as I could be interested in them as i'm just starting an Eldar army.

I have the Rangers and Falcon but Alan had the Farseer and Warlock bodyguards, my bad for not editing the list. Was thinking maybe i might hold on to them and see what Eldar are like in 6th, but as i havn't decided what or when i'll be playing it they might as well go to someone who can definately get some use out of them, so they are there if you decide you want them.