Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 9th May 2011
Just like to say a massive thanks to Mike, Simon and Justin for giving me that brilliant WARMACHINE tut. I am very thankful and I absolutely loved it!I've gone and ordered some Protectorate of Menoth stuff, to get me started off. I've ordered a battle box and some exemplar bastions, the army book, rulebook and I'm gonna get some counters (tokens). I'm very keen to get into it, and I'm lovin' the Menites. I've already gone thhrough the quickstart rules that Mick's leant me twice, and understand (or so I think) pretty much all of it.

I am very grateful to Mike, Simon and Justin for giving me that tut, and another BIG thanks to them.

Luke the Squig.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Tomb Kings VS Orcs & Goblins 750 Points

Gareth was so nice and took my challenge of a game verses my Orcs & Goblins.
It was my first Warhammer fantasy game and Gareth was not only a brilliant teacher as well as a teacher with a lot of a patience.

As you can tell on the picture my deployment was everything then perfect.

I enjoyed the “wizard” and close combat phase the most.

In the end I lost three to nil. My Goblins never refused a fight and I had to pay the price.

My favourite character on the Table was my Orc big boss. Through his Leadership of 8 my Goblins passed there tests more often.

The next time (hopefully) I would like to try out my Dwarf army. Simply because I got less figures on the table for a better overview and Dwarfs got the resolute rule.

My resume for Warhammer fantasy is: Addictive!

Was a pleasure. Warsphinx was too strong at that points level I felt, but I wanted to try to show you Terror and how it works on the battlefield. The true test is if you remember anything from the game. I can take someone through WFB without a major issue, but there is more fun in knowing the rules and how they interact yourself. I had the advantage of knowing what I could get away with, but I am glad that you enjoyed the game. If you need a hand in future just let me know, even if it's to sit on your side of the table, rather than play against.
Hi Gareth,

Thank you for your offer. I will start this week to make myself familiar with the rules.
I would be very happy about your advice during games (as soon my Dwarf army counts 1000-1500 pts).