Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fancy a game of D&D and be one of the Fellowship of the Ring?
If folks would like to have a go at D&D I have been running a 4th Age Middle-Earth Campaign for a few years now. I don't want to run a regular game at the club. However, if anyone would like to have a game then I am happy to run a one-off game or so...

Plan would be to have up to 9 players (that's a lot, but...) and the party would be The Fellowship. Your mission to successfully navigate through Moria... ...You've read the book, you've seen the film, but how would you fair if you were in their boots/hairy feet...?

I don't know when this will happen, probably after Easter, but getting numbers of interested parties together would be a starting point.

No need to worry about rules and stuff it will all come ready to run...

History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
I've never played a role playing game before, but I'd be up for giving this a go.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
ya never really had a taste of it but defo with lord of the rings Big Grin would love to give it a try
I'd be interested, and i having roleplayed before, i would be happy to play any part you need me. Though i can play a really good dwarf Smile hint hint lol
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

I'd be interested to have a go, only roleplaying I've done was a few times as a teenager. Watched the Fellowship of the ring again last night for the umpteenth time and got me in the mood for travelling through the mines of moria! (favourite bit in the books that)
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
i'll do it sounds really cool and have always wanted to know how tuff it is in moria
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
I'd be up for this if there's space
Ill definitely have a go. Sound like alot of fun.
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"