Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Formula De and BB
Hi im going to pop down as a new member next tuesday so am wondering if anyone is interested in playing a Formula De championship

I will bring game next week for anyone to learn and looking for a game let me know

Im looking for 4-10 players and doing champion ship every 2 weeks or so (players schedules permiting) a race will generally take 1.5 hrs once everyone gets rules - the championship includes upgrades for players and cars with injury chances like blood bowl

Also looking at starting a bb league at some point and would like to know anyone interested
Noisysteve (aka Steve) is running a Bloodbowl League which has only just started and is running till September if you want to sign up. From my understanding you put your best 4 or 5 results forward at the end and the top four players have semi-finals and then a final. There is a thread on the Forum in the Bloodbowl section.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Hmm the problem with that system is how far ppl get ahead (i work with steve so have voiced them to him directly)

Bb is secondary to formula de for me anyhow so as i say ill run intro games happily for anyone interested