Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lord Inquisitor Movie
Video 
Good news from the chaps behind this 40K animation project:

Quote:Games Workshop decided to finally give me the 100% green light for this project and now this project is totally free and don’t has to hide anymoreSmile The Emperor listened to our prayers and made the impossible possible: The first allowed fan movie for Warhammer 40.000Smile So tomorrow I go to my local GW store and buy something haha, just to support them, and you should do the same; buy lots of Torquemada figuresSmile

So a big Thank you to Games Workshop for letting me continue my project and well – I think great times are ahead for us fansSmile I have lots of ideas in mind and the coolest storywriter possible – I will tell you later this week who he is. Also I’m pretty sure that we can extend the previously planned time of 15 minutes to something longer – depends on the story. I get contacted by many cool artists these days and I never never could have imagined that Lordi becomes so extremely popular – the facebook fans are raising constanly and fast and I get to know more and more guys from the official Warhammer Universe.

Job list and a new complete member list are done and only needs to be integrated to this website – we have a lots to do, and I’m more than ready to get things started!

More details at http://www.thelordinquisitor.com
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."