Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bloodbowl League
League starts from now until the end of september, play as many or as few games as you like, then put forward your best 5 results. top 4 teams go into a semi final playoff, then those winners paly for league title. Only games played at the club count
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Question is this a league or a tournment within an on going league?

Asking since its too late for me to get any real amount of games in before end of september, so do all teams get reset after the winner is decided or will they carry on with earnt status until the next tournment ?
No you are right I dont need any more models......but it's so shiney

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
League sort of fizzled out !! Might look at doing it again next year, same amount of games but do it over the 12 months
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Should be easier to do if the rumours of a new bloodbowl out in November are true.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I'd definitely sign up to a blood bowl league Smile
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Looked for pitches in the US. Couldn't find any on sale, which is a pain in the proverbial.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Oh well i have teams and a copy of the game so can provide pitch to play on :-)
After sorting out my boxes on top of the wardrobe tody I really do have teams, over 12 of them if you include the old first edition lead figures lol

40K & WFB - Chaos daemons, BFG - Imperial, Warmachine - Cygnar,Retribution and Skorne. Blood Bowl - Chaos,dwarves,humans.
How about just having an on going league following standard rules with maybe an extra rule you cant play against a team again till after you have played two or three others? Given the inducement and upkeep costs in the live rule book it helps keep a certain level of balance.

THen tournaments and other special events can be arranged when people have time

sounds good, I will probably try and pick up a team next month then, seeing as I threw away all my blood bowl stuff in a moment of madness when I went to Uni many years ago...seem to be lots of independent sites selling american football style fantasy teams....thinking of going for Dwarves
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari