Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 3rd January 2012
Information 
Next meeting is Tuesday 3rd January, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Provisional Games:
  • Stuart vs. Rachel - Warmahordes league fixture
  • Simon A vs. Andy - Cutlass! campaign
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I should probably try and tackle a Warmahordes league fixture this week, which should still leave me with enough time for a couple of weeks of Cutlass before the MiniCon. Think I've still got Mick, Rachel, Luke and Duane to play.
I have two remaining fixtures against Luke and Mick. Fulfilment of either would be great. Also expect me to push Malifaux hard in 2012, so if anyone wants a demo, or a full game book me up.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
My Khador are getting a bit rowdy in their boxes at the minute if you fancy giving them a run-around? Don't think they're too impressed being packed away for Christmas...
I'm Free!

If someone is keen to start the Cutlass! campaign I'm willing to kick off the first game.

Si
Simon: sign me in
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
(21-12-2011, 05:42 PM)rachtheweevil Wrote: My Khador are getting a bit rowdy in their boxes at the minute if you fancy giving them a run-around? Don't think they're too impressed being packed away for Christmas...

Sounds good to me Rach, count me in!
I can do anything - Warmahordes fixture, Cutlass!, etc. Sean, are you up for a game of Warpath?
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(25-12-2011, 11:35 AM)Luke the Squig Wrote: I can do anything - Warmahordes fixture, Cutlass!, etc. Sean, are you up for a game of Warpath?
Warpath would be amazing, ive finally finished glueing the vehicles together.
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"
(25-12-2011, 05:30 PM)seanbate Wrote:
(25-12-2011, 11:35 AM)Luke the Squig Wrote: I can do anything - Warmahordes fixture, Cutlass!, etc. Sean, are you up for a game of Warpath?
Warpath would be amazing, ive finally finished glueing the vehicles together.

I'll be looking forward to it, then!
Sean, remember to bring your army list because I might bring the extra Dwarfs along, so we might be needing to change the points.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)