Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cutlass Beginners Campaign
As far as I can see Cutlass is all about the campaign and gaining experience and skills, etc. So I suggest we just go for it, we're all beginners...

I am happy to act as organiser for it...

Let me know who's up for it and I'll pull something together.

(Paul's Gang) Captain Cromwell's (Famous) Royal Navy
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
I would be interested in helping fill out the numbers,
Justin's crew - Pirate cthulhu and the dread crew of R'hyleh fthagn (R'yleh rises) using the undead faction stats.
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

i'll be up for it not this week coming but maybe if everyone gets one more practice game (this week and maybe next week) and we should go for it and my orcs will conquer the world of the sea.

toms gang-green sea gang-orcs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
I would be up for using my rag-tag band, as and when they arrive.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Yep, I'm in. Laydeez of the High Seas, pirate rules.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I had suggested that we started this after the mini-con, as I think that we should use our current Cutlass! games just to practise the rules, but afterwards I'd be up for giving it a go with my undead pirates. Had trouble thinking up a name for them, but I'll get there eventually Smile.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Count me in, Eloise de Witts Teddy Bear pirates from the good ship Picnic
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
I don't even have a basic knowledge of the game, but would be interested if you guys have the patience.
(29-11-2011, 01:34 PM)rachtheweevil Wrote: I don't even have a basic knowledge of the game, but would be interested if you guys have the patience.

Absolutely! There are a couple of Cutlass games going on this week I think, and I'm playing Steve again next week (need the practice for MiniCon) so you're welcome to tag along on one of those.

Got a crew in mind? Any miniatures will do, just fit them to a crew profile (pirates, undead, navy, etc.) from the rulebook.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'd like to join along with this too if no one minds? My crew models are slowly arriving and after the end of year break, I'd like to start learning the rules.

Oh and my crew will be members of the Port Royal Viking Society, a 'Pirates Only' LARPing group. They'll be using the rules for the Pirate crews as they're still pirates at heart.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)