Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LoS Handy Reference
I stumbled upon this a while ago (can't remember if it was someone on here who directed me toward it) and thought it might be of use to others who share my inability to retain rules Smile

Edited to remove reference to screening bonus which no longer applies in MkII.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Those are old school charts that I remember using back in Mark 1 of the rules. Good find! The only bit I'd like to point out;

There is no longer a Screening Def bonus in MkII.

Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(24-11-2011, 02:10 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Those are old school charts that I remember using back in Mark 1 of the rules. Good find! The only bit I'd like to point out;

There is no longer a Screening Def bonus in MkII.

I'll use my Photoshop skills and edit that out - is it just a case of removing the "Screened +2 DEF" wording?

Removed the screening defensive bonus from the elevation section and from the "Is Target Screened" column in the top left panel. Is there any remaining significance to the "Is Target Screened" column with respect to MkII, or could it be removed completely?

Does the +2 DEF bonus in the arcing fire section still apply? I suspect not but will wait for confirmation Smile
(24-11-2011, 02:16 PM)Stuart Wrote: Removed the screening defensive bonus from the elevation section and from the "Is Target Screened" column in the top left panel. Is there any remaining significance to the "Is Target Screened" column with respect to MkII, or could it be removed completely?

Does the +2 DEF bonus in the arcing fire section still apply? I suspect not but will wait for confirmation Smile

Correct, they also removed that Def bonus from the rules. Essentially they 'streamlined' the core rules for MkII.

Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)