Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warpath
After being introduced to it at the launch party on the 12th, I have fallen in love with the models and rules. It uses what must be the simplest rules system that I know of, as there are literally absolutely no special rules whatsoever. I don't know if Mantic have any more plans for any more rules, but I think that for now the rules are dead simple. Really easy to pick up.

As for the models - brilliant. Wasn't overly impressed with the concept art for them, but after seeing them in the flesh (or plastic!), I have fallen in love with them. Apart from the horrible castings and joints, they were really nice minis.

I have assembled (for my Forgefathers army) 10 Steel Warriors (the base troops), 5 Stormrage Veterans (Veterans with big guns), a Jotunn Heavy Hailstorm Cannon (a huge quad gun) and Huscarl (a leader of the Forgefathers).

I love this system and I can recommend it to anyone who likes futristic sci-fi games that has easy rules systems.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Ive only just finished cutting out the basesDodgy Still cutting out the orks!
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"
(14-11-2011, 06:20 PM)seanbate Wrote: Ive only just finished cutting out the basesDodgy Still cutting out the orks!

Mine are all based with sand, so I might spray them tomorrow! Mind you, though, I didn't have anywhere as near the amount that you have had to do!
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)