Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 8th November 2011
Information 
Next meeting is Tuesday 8th November, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required.

Provisional Games:
  • Simon A vs. David N - English Civil War
  • Rachel vs. Alan - Warhamhordes league fixture
  • Luke vs. Marin - Warhammer 40K
  • Steve vs. Graham - Bloodbowl
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
If Ross and Cameron are planning to come along then I'll be giving Cameron an intro game of LotR.
If Simon is around next week and if I can make it I would be interested in an intro game of Flames of War (15mm). Otherwise any time over the next few weeks would be fine (if you can be bothered).

Graham
40K - Chaos Space Marines BloodBowl - Dark Elves & Ogres
Battlefleet Gothic - Chaos Necromunda - Redemptionists

Iron within, Iron without!
(02-11-2011, 12:44 AM)Stuart Wrote: If Ross and Cameron are planning to come along then I'll be giving Cameron an intro game of LotR.

Scratch that, I've just realised I'm not at the club next week as I'm going to a Within Temptation gig.
(02-11-2011, 12:49 AM)GreyKnight Wrote: If Simon is around next week and if I can make it I would be interested in an intro game of Flames of War (15mm). Otherwise any time over the next few weeks would be fine (if you can be bothered).

Graham

Methinks I'm facing the Roundheads next week, but the week after I should be free for some FoW.

I'd be up for a Warmahordes league fixture if anyone I'm yet to face is free? Apart from Stuart obviously!
(02-11-2011, 12:45 PM)rachtheweevil Wrote: I'd be up for a Warmahordes league fixture if anyone I'm yet to face is free? Apart from Stuart obviously!

fancy going up agasint me then?
Sure thing, Alan Smile
I'm gonna be there (without Dad) next week, so I'll be giving Marin (yet another friend) an intro game of 40K.

Oh, and Ross is up for an intro game of WARMACHINE following Mick's tutorial yesterday. Not sure if Mick is giving him another, or if Simon or Justin (or another WARMACHINE rules guru) wants to give him a game.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
I'm giving Cameron a demo game of LotR the week after.