Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
dungeons and dragons sign up
right i don't really no what is going on atm
so if you are interested put your name down and i have a list of classes and races somwhere on the dungeons and dragons main thread so please chose a name and class with race and put your name down here and if you have any resources or anything we could use pls put that down to.

name list:
Tom H = human druid alrithia
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Lightfayne - Half Elf Cleric
Erevan, the Eladrin Wizard.

We coming up with character sheets?

I'm working on a campaign for everyone who wants to play, but if you guys have something ready, it'll buy me some more time to get it all drawn out and then sized up (Loads done, but each piece needs to be about 3 times as large...)

Also, I have every resource that I know of (Legally aquired from the apropriate internet vendor...) And just for fun, anyone heard of Jim Darkmagic? http://www.wizards.com/dnd/article.aspx?...ws/paxgame
Zain - Human cleric
lol great good job guys
(26-10-2011, 09:32 PM)MHFenix Wrote: Erevan, the Eladrin Wizard.

We coming up with character sheets?

I'm working on a campaign for everyone who wants to play, but if you guys have something ready, it'll buy me some more time to get it all drawn out and then sized up (Loads done, but each piece needs to be about 3 times as large...)

Also, I have every resource that I know of (Legally aquired from the apropriate internet vendor...) And just for fun, anyone heard of Jim Darkmagic? http://www.wizards.com/dnd/article.aspx?...ws/paxgame

would love to do a campaign
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(27-10-2011, 07:57 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote: lol great good job guys

would love to do a campaign

Brilliant. Ok, I suggest we all draw up lv 1 characters and you run us through a campaign. You ok with that?
What edition of D&D we talking about here?
(28-10-2011, 12:20 AM)Khalain Wrote: What edition of D&D we talking about here?

I've started 4th ed?

Edit: anyone with iTunes/an iPod/iPhone, etc, should look up the 'critical hit' podcast. In the third (maybe second) episode, they run through a character build, (an eladrin wizard, conveniently enough Big Grin) and after that, they run a campaign, which gives a whole host of ideas. Smile

Edit 2: also, while doing my research, I've used sources other than just the phb... Arcane powers for spells and 'the quintessential wizard' by mongoose publishing, where I found a few new cantrips. Everyone ok with that?
i have my reservations about 4th ed, but if your willing to run it i'll give it a go if we can get a group together.
(28-10-2011, 01:30 PM)Khalain Wrote: i have my reservations about 4th ed, but if your willing to run it i'll give it a go if we can get a group together.

4th ed is cool enough. They've simplified it so that everything's pretty easy for new players, though the hardcore ADND groups tend to say that they've oversimplified it all.

AAaalso: anyone know where I can get one of those large DnD floorboards? the squared things I can draw on, wipe clean, redraw?

never mind, making one, Smile