Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 1st November 2011
Thanks for the game Leon - though seriously dude you fielded the most illegal army ever! Rolleyes I just looked at the Ork codex and worked out your army. Correct me if I'm wrong but you fielded:

1 Warboss (HQ)
1 Mob of 20 'Ard Boyz (Troops)
1 Warbike squadron (Fast Attack)
1 Big Gunz unit of 3 gunz (Heavy support)
1 Looted Wagon (Heavy support)
1 Deff Dredd (Heavy support)
1 Killer Kan (Heavy support)

It's compulsory that you take at least two "Troops" choices and you are only allowed a maximum of three "Heavy support" choices.

No wonder I got wiped out! Tongue Better double check your army composition next time as it's a tad unfair otherwise. Wink
40K - Chaos Space Marines BloodBowl - Dark Elves & Ogres
Battlefleet Gothic - Chaos Necromunda - Redemptionists

Iron within, Iron without!
(02-11-2011, 12:00 AM)GreyKnight Wrote: Thanks for the game Leon - though seriously dude you fielded the most illegal army ever! Rolleyes I just looked at the Ork codex and worked out your army. Correct me if I'm wrong but you fielded:

1 Warboss (HQ)

It's compulsory that you take at least two "Troops" choices and you are only allowed a maximum of three "Heavy support" choices.

No wonder I got wiped out! Tongue Better double check your army composition next time as it's a tad unfair otherwise. Wink

Didn't realize about the troops sorry and arnt big gunz different because they are artillery, haven't had a problem with that list before.

Edit: just realized the reason i haven't had a problem with troops before is because i usually have a trukk with a squad in it.

Edit 2: Just looked and saw about the limits, erm sorry about the heavy support but in all fairness in stead of doing 1 deff dread and 1 kill kan i would had done 3 killa kans instead.
(02-11-2011, 12:23 AM)ziroleon Wrote:
(02-11-2011, 12:00 AM)GreyKnight Wrote: Thanks for the game Leon - though seriously dude you fielded the most illegal army ever! Rolleyes I just looked at the Ork codex and worked out your army. Correct me if I'm wrong but you fielded:

1 Warboss (HQ)

Didn't realize about the troops sorry and arnt big gunz different because they are artillery, haven't had a problem with that list before.

Edit: just realized the reason i haven't had a problem with troops before is because i usually have a trukk with a squad in it.

Edit 2: Just looked and saw about the limits, erm sorry about the heavy support but in all fairness in stead of doing 1 deff dread and 1 kill kan i would had done 3 killa kans instead.

It's fine mate, we all make mistakes (I teleported 7 Terminators in to a brick wall Big Grin )

Big gunz are in the "Heavy support" section - no such thing as artillery when it comes to force organisation chart.

Yep, 3 killa kans would be fine along with the looted wagon and the big guns, you just have to make sure you don't have more individual choices than the chart allows otherwise it gives a tactical advantage.
40K - Chaos Space Marines BloodBowl - Dark Elves & Ogres
Battlefleet Gothic - Chaos Necromunda - Redemptionists

Iron within, Iron without!
I think I may have benefited from a few mistakes in my Warmahordes game against Alan - we definitely gave a defensive bonus to my Hunter for being behind a hedge when in melee (thinking about it I'm pretty sure he didn't have Blur cast on him at the time) when we shouldn't. All part of the learning process I suppose.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Ok np will have to have a rematch some time