Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 1st November 2011
(31-10-2011, 09:31 PM)Agincourt Wrote: Andy v Paul - Cutlass?

Oh yeah, forgot that one - added!

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Finally got my list sorted for tonight, JUSTIN! if you get this in time could you bring along that Haqislam starter box please dude.

Looking forward to the battle.
(01-11-2011, 03:55 PM)Khalain Wrote: Finally got my list sorted for tonight, JUSTIN! if you get this in time could you bring along that Haqislam starter box please dude.

Fight you for the proxying of models Big Grin
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(01-11-2011, 06:01 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote:
(01-11-2011, 03:55 PM)Khalain Wrote: Finally got my list sorted for tonight, JUSTIN! if you get this in time could you bring along that Haqislam starter box please dude.

Fight you for the proxying of models Big Grin

You win, all my models are the proper ones Smile
i ain't got a game yet. and i can play warmachine battle box or 40k or even fantasy
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(01-11-2011, 06:20 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote: i ain't got a game yet. and i can play warmachine battle box or 40k or even fantasy

I thought you were having a go at DnD with Con and Nick? May have got my wires crossed, but that's another option for you anyway Smile
My cousin is coming again, little pleb just phoned me up this second to tell me, meaning i got to rush to make sure all my grey knights are packed for him to use, anyone fancy giving him a game? May have to skip dungeons and dragons to help him out, was looking forward to finally giving it a go lol.
i'll be doing dnd a tutorial i hava my druid fighter what ever ready
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Many thanks for the game Alan - very hard fought but enjoyable! I need a lie down now...
Sean - the Tower of "Ouch" has come home with me again Wink

Gareth offered to "accidently" run over it with his car, but we thought the car might come off worse.