Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
navy confrence
in the colonels room the men chatted. "today we fought a nasty army of pirates". "pirates? we haven't seen them in atleast 50 years" replied the colonel. "there where stunning girls and if you didn't know that they were pirates you would have fell for there pritty sexy looks, while we were gazing at there mortal beauty some privateers snuck up on us on throwing a grenade and killing one of are crew mates. we shot at them and shot at them some more but for boats sake they would not fall. they were hurt but not down. they ran forward and i charged stabbing one in the shoulder but it still would not fall.obrien shot another blowing its hand of but it would not fall. finally they retreated but we were broken to as are rienforcments landed we felt cool until. the girl pirates started slapping them and with there high heals on stamping there feet when finally they stabbed them. frantically we turned round and shot at one and they hid behind a barrel. seconds later high heels where being thrown all over the place. and up they charged we fought and fought them and neather of us would yealed. when finally they went. they were not yealleding but had had enough. off onto are boat we went and away we sailed wondering about what gloomy things where going to happen."

"very good smithy thanyou for the info. captain ready my ships and troops."
"why sir?"
"we are going to war"...
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
what do people think of this
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
It's good mate, all battle reports should end with a declaration of war!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers