Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 25th October 2011
(24-10-2011, 05:29 PM)Nick Wrote: Btw its not me vs my cousin anymore, its my cousin vs the new guy from alcester, Graham. Seen as they both need an intro game, was going to take them through a match, seen as Vince normally does that kinda thing and he is doing his terrain workshop

Yeah I'm going to come along and have ab 40K intro game! Looking forward to meeting some of you.
40K - Chaos Space Marines BloodBowl - Dark Elves & Ogres
Battlefleet Gothic - Chaos Necromunda - Redemptionists

Iron within, Iron without!
(23-10-2011, 03:11 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: Gotta have a WARMAHORDES league game, as I'm falling behind (I think I'm playing Mick if he can make it). Cutlass! week after, though.

Yep - Mick is on for your Menoth v Menoth showdown Smile
(25-10-2011, 12:50 AM)rachtheweevil Wrote:
(23-10-2011, 03:11 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: Gotta have a WARMAHORDES league game, as I'm falling behind (I think I'm playing Mick if he can make it). Cutlass! week after, though.

Yep - Mick is on for your Menoth v Menoth showdown Smile

Great! I'm looking forward to it!
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Thanks for that great game Mick! Hopefully I'll have a touch more luck next time!
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Thanks to Nick for hosting my first 40K game in about 12 years! It all came back pretty fast and I think a quick read of the rulebook and I should be able to cope on my own again. I was amused by your attempts at keeping your cousin at the table and stopping him from moving everything LOL.

I'm pretty sure had my game run to its conclusion I'd have pasted those Guard all over the battlefield he he! Smile My marines and terminators had just reached close range when the game ended Sad

...and the Vindicator was awesome! Wink
40K - Chaos Space Marines BloodBowl - Dark Elves & Ogres
Battlefleet Gothic - Chaos Necromunda - Redemptionists

Iron within, Iron without!
Was alot of fun going through it, even if Matt DID get a little overenthusiastic with the tanks....i said its hard to know where everything is when he picks it up to look at it every 2 seconds XD. Shame the battle cannon didnt do anything, i had high hopes of it blowing your chaos warband out of the board, shame Imperial Guard cant shoot straight Tongue
Oh yeah Sean, I took the fabled (and very sharp) Tower of Dom home with me, as we figured it could be an insurance liability if we left it around at the hall Big Grin

I'll bring it along next week.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Thanks, I think I will have to put something on the spikes. Some space marine heads should doBig Grin
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"