Poll: Fancy going along to the Warpath launch event?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yay
100.00%
7 100.00%
Nay
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warpath Launch Party @ Mantic - 12th November 2011
Will you be getting painting tickets?
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"
signed up for the free tickets after Sean told me about them Tongue
Nick - you want a lift?

If anyone wants a ticket for the painting seminar then you can order one here: http://www.manticgames.com/Shop-Home/Tic...icket.html
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
There was a possibility I could have made it, but work couldn't tell me until Thursday. I signed up for the free ticket, so there may be one going spare if BoW get in touch.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(07-11-2011, 02:14 PM)Stuart Wrote: Nick - you want a lift?

If anyone wants a ticket for the painting seminar then you can order one here: http://www.manticgames.com/Shop-Home/Tic...icket.html

If you're headed there then yeah would love a lift, thanks alot
Right, tickets have been issued by BoW and details should have been emailed to you. According to the event timetable it all kicks off at 10.00am, so I reckon on picking everyone up at around 8.30am tomorrow morning.

Nick - you still up for this? If so I'll pick Sean up first then head down to yours.
No email here, not that it matters as work conspired against me.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Yeah i'm still up for it, got my e-mail Tongue shame, have to drag myself away from Skyrim for a few hours XD
The email extends the invitation to the recipient plus "a friend" if anyone else is interested in coming along.
Myself, Luke and Sean attended this event today, and I think it's safe to say we all really enjoyed it. The Mantic chaps are a friendly bunch, and seem to have great plans for both Warpath and Kings of War. Both systems will be seeing new races added to them next year, and the third edition of Kings of War is due out in January. We picked up starter sets for both games, so will bring them along to the club for those interested in having a look. Warpath itself looks to be a fast paced game, with a simple ruleset that should be easy to pick up.

We also attended a painting workshop hosted by the chaps from Golem Painting Studio - very useful indeed, and we've picked up some tips and good habits.