Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scenery/terrain workshop
I got asked by a couple of the newer guys on tuesday night if they could buy my terrain off me and in all honesty i would rather show people how to make it themselves then milk them of there cash!
So was wondering if one of the tuesdays this month if there was any interest in me running a terrain workshop where i can run you through making a basic piece of terrain through to completion?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Already said id be up for that, would much rather make it than buy it, gives me more money to spend on Hellions!!!! Mwuhahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Cool, after a rough number of people and what you'd like to make so i can gather materials up for it (i can get a lot of cardboard and that from work).
Blood bowl Skaven
Would like tips on making ruins and things like that.....anything large enough to block line of sight to a Raider.....you catch my drift
Great idea Vince, sign me up Smile I'd be interested in any type of scenery across the board (ba dum!) really, but definitely buildings and ruins.
Lol no worries. Will get some bits and pieces together for more ruin orientated stuff. Thinking of doing this on the tuesday 25/10/11 if okay with peoples?
Anyone else interested?
Blood bowl Skaven
date is fine with me Tongue
sign me up to Smile
Just as point, Might be worth wearing an old t-shirt incase you get PVA glue spillage.
Think it would be worthwhile me making some example pieces that i can talk you through? Ie just built up with no paint or sand on?
Will also bring my beloved hot wire cutter so people can have a look/play.
@Luke- still up for helping with this?
Blood bowl Skaven
I think Luke is keen to help out with this. We're also bringing my nephew along next week, so there was some talk of he and Luke having a look at Dreadfleet too. Hopefully he can juggle both!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."