Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use of my terrain/scenery pieces
Just to give people a heads up as there seems to be some confusion, any terrain that is at the club is club scenery and for use by anyone.
No need to ask my permission, just grab what you like and use it.
In fact i would actively encourage people to use it as means people are enjoying the pieces i have made and i know i am doing something right! Tongue
Also if there is something that you would like to see at the club feel free to let me know and i'll have a crack at making it.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Cheers Vince, your efforts in that respect are much appreciated!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Its no problem, i enjoy making the pieces. Just a few people were a little tentative about asking me to use pieces, and the whole reason i'm making them is so everyone in the club can use! lol
Blood bowl Skaven
Lol i might pop a few pieces together over the next week or 2 and see what people think about them
(27-09-2011, 11:59 PM)manrogue Wrote: Its no problem, i enjoy making the pieces. Just a few people were a little tentative about asking me to use pieces, and the whole reason i'm making them is so everyone in the club can use! lol

think i might have to get a couple of lessons off you in making it, wouldnt mind trying my hand at it myself, never made scenery before
(28-09-2011, 05:58 PM)Nick Wrote:
(27-09-2011, 11:59 PM)manrogue Wrote: Its no problem, i enjoy making the pieces. Just a few people were a little tentative about asking me to use pieces, and the whole reason i'm making them is so everyone in the club can use! lol

think i might have to get a couple of lessons off you in making it, wouldnt mind trying my hand at it myself, never made scenery before

No problem, more than happy to show you stuff. Was thinking i might do a terrain workshop one of the eveings at the club if can get enough people interested.
Blood bowl Skaven
Same goes with the items in my box. I have plenty more to assemble and paint up, at point
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen