Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 4th October 2011
(28-09-2011, 12:23 AM)rachtheweevil Wrote: I'm down for some more of that Warmahordes league malarkey - I may even field more than four models :-O

would you like to face me???
(28-09-2011, 01:56 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote:
(28-09-2011, 12:23 AM)rachtheweevil Wrote: I'm down for some more of that Warmahordes league malarkey - I may even field more than four models :-O

would you like to face me???

I think Mick wants to call you out after your 'master' comments last night, haha! I'll double check (unless he actually comes on here himself), but if not - sure Smile
Usual games from me. If Si R fancies Malifaux, another pre-tourney game would help. Otherwise the Deciples of Turok need some fresh corpses.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(28-09-2011, 12:03 AM)manrogue Wrote: 1500 is fine, would prefer more to be honest, but know you haven't got model count!
Sean- do you and maybe nick(if haven't already got game!) want to do 1000 pt battle on table next and can give you some pointers on your marines?

i can do that, will have to sulk for a bit and see what i can afford to drop.....shame, dont really want to drop lelith, she kicked arse last game Sad
I can lend Sean some stuff to do 1500 pts if you want? Found some rune priests and stuff. Will message him.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I will have a break from playing this week, mainly because I'd like to watch Simon and stuarts cutlass game so I can get an idea of what I'd play. Vikings are technically pirates too Smile
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Due to a bit of mix up and old age taking its toll on my memory, Luke and I won't be able to make it along this week due to a family birthday.

If anyone fancies playing Simon at Cutlass they're welcome to use my rulebook and crew (I'll find a way of dropping them off).

Can you 40K chaps help Matt sort out another game (he was due to play Luke)?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'd be happy to be a temporary Stuart for the night lol I might learn more playing cutlass then just watching it
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(30-09-2011, 10:52 AM)stygmatyr Wrote: I'd be happy to be a temporary Stuart for the night lol I might learn more playing cutlass then just watching it

Of course that also entitles you to my share of Mick's teacakes Big Grin

I'll endeavour to get my crew and rulebook along to the meeting for you.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I'm good for a game for 40k or infinity (though it will be my 2nd game). Also happy painting/watching a game if everyone is sorted.

Luke - fancy making that game for the week after (11th)?