Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campaign results
is dan the guy i played if so there were a few things both tactaclly and list wise he could have done 1)his list wasnt in snc ie nothing really complemented each other for example in my army each unit is filling a purpose and the whole army has a feel on what it wanted to do 2) more boys he had one massive unit of boys which i charged with genestealers and hormagaunts and took out in a turn of combate one unit isnt enough he should have 3 methinks 3)better use of wagh he didnt get the charge with it and after reading on ork forums he needs to

this is isnt layeing into to him cause i want him to feel bad but this were simple mistakes that if corrected would have led to a more intresting game and hopefully imporve him as a player i should know when i first started out i got owned by a blood angels player lol
Nope that was Sean. Dan was the one playing Tom. Again, i think might be good idea if you gave him and Dan some pointers Alan as you know your horde armies well and would have thought although units are different, they serve similar roles.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
well it helps now ive played orks to see their play style in action
and i think somtime we get the 2 orks together with me we look at the codex and some examples on the bord
but we have to renember im only good/bad as i am and so in tune with my army though playing with it and most importenly losing with it