Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex Illis
http://ex-illis.com/

Quote:Ex illis combines the social fun of the miniature wargaming hobby with the depth of gameplay and ease of accessibility that a computer game can offer. Instead of playing using dice, rulers, and thick rulebooks, you use software on your iPhone, Mac, PC or laptop to resolve combats. This way, you can focus on the most exciting aspects of gaming: crafting cunning strategies and building powerful armies. Ex illis is very easy to learn, yet a real challenge to master!

A game of Ex Illis can be played in as little as 20-30 minutes and between each battle you can level up your troops, gaining access to new skills and abilities.

Sounds interesting.

Total Wargamer are running an intro day this Saturday.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Does look good from the info they have on the site, wouldn't mind giving it a go. are total wargamer planning to stock it?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
They already do. From my memory, it's on the left hand wall, as soon as you step through the door.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Yep, your right they do. Not much in the way of factions at the moment, and neither appeals to me at the minute. Which is a shame as do like look of it.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
There's two big drawbacks to the game that completely put me off it, which is a shame as it's the type of innovation the wargaming world needs.

First is that because all of the mechanics are taken out of your hands, you don't know what the stats are for anything and if there's one thing we like, it's stats.

Second is that you need a proprietary board and an internet connection to play which can be quite an issue.

That's just my two pence though and I hope others find appeal in the game.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)