Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 20th September 2011
Information 
Next meeting is Tuesday 20th September, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

We should have a couple of visitors from the Gloucester Games Bunker club coming along, and maybe one of the chaps from Total Wargamer.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here.

Provisional Games:
  • Justin vs. Robey (Gloucester Club) - Infinity
  • Paul vs. Andy - Warhammer Fantasy Battle
  • Stuart vs. Simon R - Warmahordes League Game
  • Vince vs. Nick - Warhammer 40K Campaign
  • Rachel vs. Duane - Warmahordes League Game
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Would robey need a print out of his Haqqislam troops for the infinity game? I don't know if he has access to the rulebook or anything, or if he's ever played before. I'll sort all the scenery out for the game without a problem(hopefully Smile)
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(13-09-2011, 11:33 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: Would robey need a print out of his Haqqislam troops for the infinity game? I don't know if he has access to the rulebook or anything, or if he's ever played before. I'll sort all the scenery out for the game without a problem(hopefully Smile)

It sounds like he's played a fair bit, and staged some demonstration games. He also said he has some scenery if you think that would be useful.
I've messaged Duane on Facebook to see if he's up for a Warmahordes league match, otherwise I'll just bring my stuff along in case anyone wants a game.
Stuart, could you find out if robey would like to do a 200 point game? I have the haqqislam starter box if robey would like to borrow them
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

I believe me and nick are having a 1500 pt Campaign battle(space marine vs dark eldar), as i shall be kick starting the campaign this week. If anyone who i have not spoke to wants to get involved comes to see me at the start of the night i'll fill you and get you involved.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Myself and Duane are confirmed to be Warmahording.
im looking for a game for the next club, warhammer 40k, 1500points. Im still not completely sure on the rules so will need a bit of teaching at the same time thanks.
Like a horrible demon from the netherhells, you say my name and - poof! - in a cloud of smoke and the stench of brimstone, I appear.

@stygmatyr - I've played a few games, but am still getting to grips with the more complex strategies of hacking, ODD and suchlike. However, you'll find me all over the Infinity forums, so I'm getting more clued up and will play another game at my regular club (actually, the Gloucester Games Bunker, rather than the Evesham Wargaming Club; I'm just coming up via Total Wargamer in Evesham) this evening.

Not sure if I'm ready for 200pts. I'll see if I can get 200 pts out of my limited collection and, if not, I'll let you know any of the models from the starter box I might like to borrow.

I'll be coming along with the leader of the Games Bunker club, Chris, who plays all sorts of games so if anyone's without a match-up, let me know and I'll see if Chris would fancy taking you on. I'm also trying to persuade Paul, from Total Wargamer, to join us. We'll see how that goes.

R.
(14-09-2011, 02:49 PM)precinctomega Wrote: actually, the Gloucester Games Bunker, rather than the Evesham Wargaming Club; I'm just coming up via Total Wargamer in Evesham)

Gah, sorry about that - duly corrected! Smile