Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulders gate DnD
this is a PS2 game i know i know i play on ps2 but it is a great game with lots of action i am i little dwarf fighter who if level 9 and has a flame sword my brother has just started helping after i joined him into my game but he is only level5 and he dies alot he is a human man so he just hides behind me and hopes that the frost giants will try to kill me instead while he takes on the enourmous twice my dwarves hight rats with swords and shields its a very bloody and gory game as i was against a giant eye ball with adam and he would have killed me it were not for my health potions but it went on for 20 minutes and the whole room was covered in man blood dwarf blood and mostly eyeball monster thing blood but me and adam finally slew it but agenst that he was only level 1 and didn't have any weapons so pathetically punched it. and died straight away. so technically i killed it but it was horrofing when it died as it fell down covered in blood and gore eeeeeeewwwwwwwyyyyyyyy. but still it is exiting and fun and very challenging f you want it to be as i am finding it abit challenging and i am doing it on easy.

any questions?Big Grin
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Is that the Dark Alliance game(s)? If so it's very much a favourite of mine, and pretty much the reason why I kept our PS2 Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I've got a whole stash of our old PS2 games in my room; we have a couple of the Balders Gate ones among them. I remember them quite well, actually, even though I think that I only had a couple of goes on them. I quite liked the fantasy-adventure type style to them. We'll have to dig them out at some point.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(25-08-2011, 10:03 AM)Stuart Wrote: Is that the Dark Alliance game(s)? If so it's very much a favourite of mine, and pretty much the reason why I kept our PS2 Smile
yep i am know in the mine agenst the dark elves and we are doing great and are on lvl3 in the mine.

my games:
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
i never got round to playing the ps2 versions i dont think, however the pc versions including icewind dale and neverwinter nights i have allways loved
never winter nights is amazing.
my games:
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green