Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me and my Squigs
I am probably one of the biggest fans of squigs ever. In my 1200pt army, I've included 245pts of squigly goodness (15 Hoppers and a Mangler Squig). I know that a lot of people are struggling with getting themselves a mangler squig as there isn't a model for them yet, but I've made a list of the different ways to have a Mangler Squig:

Skarsnik's Gobbla model - Not recommended; WAY too expensive!

Nigh Goblin Warboss on Giant Squig - Too much work; got to Dremel down the guy, then green stuff it.

Cave Squig/Gnarly Cave Squig - Look too much like normal Squigs; could be a Squig herd that has done a Squigs Go Wild!

Green Stuff Squig - I (personally) can't make green stuff models, but you may have more luck; a lot of work, though...

The Chase - Very good option; easy, quick and looks awsome. (If you don't know what The Chase is, it is a Collector's model/diorama done by Games Workshop that consists of a small baby squig, a Night Goblin that is taunting it, then (the model that you would use for a mangler squig) a big daddy squig that is huffing and puffing behind the night goblin; looks brilliant).

Hope that was usefull to any other Squig-loving O+G player.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Earlier today, I had a battle against my younger brother (he used my Dad's Dwarfs) and won. However, the only reason I won was because of my Squigs.

My mangler Squig took out 4 miners and a cannon in 2 turns, and didn't suffer a single wound. My squig hoppers blitzed through a load of thunderers, aswell. Off the subject of the Squig carnage, my fanatics tore through the Dwarf lord, taking off 2 wounds.

I was absolutely amazed at how good all of my Random Movement and Random Direction stuff was.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)