Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 13th September 2011
(07-09-2011, 05:19 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: I'll be giving Alan a few games of Magic the Gathering, and will be available for warmachine rules queries

dont worry if u want to have a proper battle with dysotion wars since u guys have started playing it im happy to wait before playing it
(if we do play it could i have a green/blue deck since im more likely to be use to those types of cards)
I can bring wings of war up, got 6 planes , so plenty of room !!
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
(07-09-2011, 09:11 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote:
(07-09-2011, 05:19 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: I'll be giving Alan a few games of Magic the Gathering, and will be available for warmachine rules queries

dont worry if u want to have a proper battle with dysotion wars since u guys have started playing it im happy to wait before playing it
(if we do play it could i have a green/blue deck since im more likely to be use to those types of cards)
I'll make a few different decks for you to try out, and mostly help you with relearning how to play
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(07-09-2011, 07:14 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote: yep me and ross vs simon 2000 pts aaahhh sauron and balrog...
maybe one week if anyone wants to i can round up a few people for a dungeons and dragons game. all i need is a name race and class which i have put the types of class and race on the dungeons and dragons thread in role play and i will generate you a character.

I'd be up for this.

Played most of the big rpgs in the past (T&T, D&D, AD&D, Runequest, Traveller, Call of Cthulu, Mercenaries Spies and Private Eyes, Behind Enemy Lines and probably others I've long since forgotten) sort of gave up when Gurps came a long.

I'm really boring and tend to play either Lawful Good Paladins, or mad monks who use no weapons.

Myself and the Mick monster will be kicking off our Warmachine league games by kicking off at each other Smile
(08-09-2011, 11:42 AM)rachtheweevil Wrote: Myself and the Mick monster will be kicking off our Warmachine league games by kicking off at each other Smile

Nick his teacakes - that'll distract him Tongue
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(07-09-2011, 11:07 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(06-09-2011, 11:18 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: I'm up for a Warmachine league game, any challengers out there?

I'm up for that, whilst rising to the challenge of fitting a game into 3 hours Smile

Sounds like a plan! League game it is Big Grin I'll get the post up with results ASAP.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I'm up for another WARMAHORDES game for the league, as I think that I need to get some sort of victory (whether that be a victory in my mind or for real!). I'll be trying out a new list, but I'm keeping it a secret until the moment we start to play.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(07-09-2011, 11:41 PM)Simon Wrote:
(07-09-2011, 07:14 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote: yep me and ross vs simon 2000 pts aaahhh sauron and balrog...
maybe one week if anyone wants to i can round up a few people for a dungeons and dragons game. all i need is a name race and class which i have put the types of class and race on the dungeons and dragons thread in role play and i will generate you a character.

I'd be up for this.

Played most of the big rpgs in the past (T&T, D&D, AD&D, Runequest, Traveller, Call of Cthulu, Mercenaries Spies and Private Eyes, Behind Enemy Lines and probably others I've long since forgotten) sort of gave up when Gurps came a long.

I'm really boring and tend to play either Lawful Good Paladins, or mad monks who use no weapons.
i'll make you up a paladin whats the name and race

i am going to play cleric but might not depending on how many people as then i will be the baddies.

my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Tom,

For the LoTR game on Tuesday I've done the respective army lists.

Find them attached.

There is a force of Rohan, a force of Minas Tirith Warriors and a force of heroes. You can decide with Ross who you want to command.

I have all the troops for this, a couple of the heroes are unpainted.

Attached Files
.xls   13-09-2011 Game.xls (Size: 82 KB / Downloads: 268)