Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redwar swap shop
As some may know i have been exchanging some of my old stuff around to people in the group or selling it dirt cheap. Which led me to idea!
Why not start a swap shop thread, where by people can put old or even newstuff for exchange to get stuff they want.
All exchanges should happen at the group and be put on here first, just incase someone from outside the group trys to swindle a younger member.
Just bought a black reach 40k box and only want the Space marines? Put the orks on here to be exchanged for some more space marines!
I will add some stuff on here within the next week as have found some old eldar, fantasy orcs etc that some one might want/ make use of!
To start off though i am exchanging some bretonian knights and archers with noisysteve for some space marines.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
That's a great idea vince, probably worthy of a dedicated forum?

(I'll stick this over in forum suggestions).
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I've created a "Marketplace" forum within The Society - reckon that'll do the trick?

If you fancy knocking up some rules/guidelines for posting in that forum then I'll make that a sticky thread in there.
Along similar lines, something else me n' Luke had thought of starting was a "bitz-box" where people could dump anythng they didn't need any more (old sprues, etc.) that might be of use to others.
(01-09-2011, 09:20 AM)Stuart Wrote: Along similar lines, something else me n' Luke had thought of starting was a "bitz-box" where people could dump anythng they didn't need any more (old sprues, etc.) that might be of use to others.

Sounds a cracking idea, i have some bits and pieces i could put on there left over from some conversions. Will have knock a thread up after work wiyh some bits on.
Blood bowl Skaven
got some space marines 24 (4 flamers 2 missle launchers 1 plasma cannon 1 lascannon 1 marine with a power fist) 7 scouts 1 liberean with force weapon bolt pistol
(01-09-2011, 05:12 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: got some space marines 24 (4 flamers 2 missle launchers 1 plasma cannon 1 lascannon 1 marine with a power fist) 7 scouts 1 liberean with force weapon bolt pistol
i like the sound of that what do you have and need that maybe i could do a very fair swap for or money is fine if you would rather have money.

my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
I've created a Marketplace forum now, so feel free to post any swaps etc. in a new thread over there.
I'll create a new thread in there with rules etc when get in from work, meant to do last night but had no time : (
Blood bowl Skaven