Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gloucester MiniCon 2012 Warmachine Table
Me and Simon have come up with a near finalized plan for the table setup, will try to upload a basic sketch over the weekend, it involves a road on one side of the board with a trail leading off to a small jetty on the side of the dragons tongue river. A small destroyed guard tower on the right of the board and a small wood on the left, with part of a boat moored at the jetty. Anyone familiar with warmachine backstory will recognize it as the scene where sorscha stops the protectorate smuggling khadoran cortexes. It will fit with the models being used and defines what the board would look like.
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Cheers Dears. If the upload doesn't work, bring a copy on Tuesday. Can you give us a vertical scale to things also, and a link to what type of Khadoran buildings you fancy. I have a few sheets of foam-core sat about, so I might make a start on those at home.

Oh and Total Wargamer have their starter in stock now, although Firestorm Games offer the best discount.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
After taking another look at the contents, we probably won't be using the two player box set due to a few reasons. First is that they've changed the Menoth starter army to be a Crusader, Vanquisher and a Repenter now. Second is that the armies are only balanced when you include the infantry, which we won't be using for the demo games Sad
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)