Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T-Shirts
The possibility of getting some club t-shirts made was mentioned again tonight. There seem to be plenty of places online that'll do this, but does anyone have any specific recommendations?

And any ideas on what sort of design we could consider?

I still like Mike's idea of getting some "red war socks" too Smile

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."

Someone may have already thought about this.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Go on, give us a clue Smile
Cost quite a bit, and I need to see how the logo survived a higher resolution. But design was nice, with my name, club logo and a list of games that I play. When it arrives obviously I will
bring it with me (most likely on my back,) hopefully on Sunday.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Sounds cool, look forward to seeing it. Where did you get it done?

If anyone needs a higher-res version of the club logo then just drop me a line and I can sort it out for you.

One-offs can be pricey, but if enough people are interested (say around 20-25) then we should be able to save a fair bit by getting a load printed - obviously they wouldn't be personalised though, just a generic club shirt.

By the way that's fairly clever. For anyone who doesn't get it, it's Red, it says War and it's a Sock. Therefore making it a Red War Soc. Nice find I may need a pair.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(31-08-2011, 02:13 PM)Gareth Wrote: By the way that's fairly clever. For anyone who doesn't get it, it's Red, it says War and it's a Sock. Therefore making it a Red War Soc.

I would hope that I wouldn't have to explain that to anyone Wink

(31-08-2011, 02:13 PM)Gareth Wrote: Nice find I may need a pair.

*cough*Photoshop*cough*

I'm sure we could get some made though. Perhaps this could be the start of a RedWarSoc fashion label...
And yes my Tee was priced in at :0 £25 with Del. Double sided printing, going for a black tee (whites are cheaper) and the fact I am a larger gent, added to the cost.

Discounts for multiples help, I ordered from Zazzle. Seemed they had discounts based on tee-shirts ordered, but they didn't all have to be the same.

Stu can we get the logo in a circle shape. I was thinking button badges, they are cheap and we can have a stash to dish out at events. Handing them out in Evesham or Gloucester event, if we jump on the GW bus to Games Day etc.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(31-08-2011, 02:17 PM)Gareth Wrote: Stu can we get the logo in a circle shape. I was thinking button badges, they are cheap and we can have a stash to dish out at events. Handing them out in Evesham or Gloucester event, if we jump on the GW bus to Games Day etc.

Bostin' idea that - I'll see to it.