Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 6th September 2011
i will probally have my warmahordes fix so i give my tyranids a runna round say 1500pts anyone? (40k)
dunno if ill be available on tuesday but i will try to attend for anyone who doesnt have a 40k game
After chatting to Paul today about having a go at Cutlass, I just remembered that I offered to give Ross a game of LotR this week. Luke will be up for some pirate action though, and if Ross cant make it then count me in too.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Ok I could do with a confidence boosting league game, and Warmahordes offers?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
i'll give ross a game this week as i have made 2 armies for us to play.
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Might be worth bringing your 40K stuff as well Tom, just in case Ross can't make it.
If all the 40k'ers bring a 1500 pt list we can arrange games at the meet, i think Dan b wants a game against a new opponent as well.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(06-09-2011, 01:11 PM)manrogue Wrote: i think Dan b wants a game against a new opponent as well.

Dan T(yranid) is after a game I think?
(06-09-2011, 01:21 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(06-09-2011, 01:11 PM)manrogue Wrote: i think Dan b wants a game against a new opponent as well.

Dan T(yranid) is after a game I think?

He did mention he fancied a game against Dan, depending if he can make it though. Ian said on sunday he was trying to come along tonight and told him to bring 1500 pts, so just thinking to go with the flow on the night and ensure everyone gets a game. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(06-09-2011, 01:27 PM)manrogue Wrote: He did mention he fancied a game against Dan, depending if he can make it though. Ian said on sunday he was trying to come along tonight and told him to bring 1500 pts, so just thinking to go with the flow on the night and ensure everyone gets a game. Smile

Aye, sounds like plan. Can't remember for sure but I think the three 40Kers that came along for the first time last week said they might come along this week too?